Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I need to buy a 3 jaw adjust true chuck

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 04:43:48 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

I'm GWE on you getting ability to own a suppressor. Done deal from
what I've read. We're still just like the People's Republic of
Kalifornia in regard to suppressors here in MN.

It will take a little digging but plenty of good suppressor plans out
there.

My gun budget reference was that I was going to *purchase* the suppressor and the tax
stamp. I'm not going to get near making one, I like my freedom way too much.

Never underestimate the quiet power of an empty soda bottle.

--
That's the thing about needs. Sometimes, when you get them met,
you don't need them anymore. -- Michael Patrick King