Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default I need to buy a 3 jaw adjust true chuck

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote:

I'm GWE on you getting ability to own a suppressor. Done deal from
what I've read. We're still just like the People's Republic of
Kalifornia in regard to suppressors here in MN.

They are legal here where I'm at but I fail to see any legimate purpose for
them especially considering that the attendant permitting fee is ~$300.00...

Well if you lived next door to me, the noise from my practice for an hour or more at a
time, would likely get to you eventually.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller