Edwin Pawlowski

Default Norm's mahagany finish

LRod wrote:

Uh, did it occur to you that he wasn't staining the mahogany to look
like walnut? Do you think maybe he was using a stain that happened to
be walnut colored to give the mahogany a different hue.

- -
LRod

Did you see the show? He inferred that mahogany is in need of some help
with the color. That should be left to the user, not the man with a lot of
influence over how people do woodworking. Yes,he does have a lot of
influence as all TV personalities do.

Of course it does not matter what my opinion is, you will defend his right
to have a poor influence over many people's choices. If you go back to my
oringinal post, I was saying it was a terrible choice. I stated my opinion.
I'm sure it will not change YOR opinion. I guess the difference is that
while I like the guy, you seem to adore him and made a shrine of sorts to
his show. Good for you. My mind is a bit more open when it comes to Norm.
He does a lot of nice things and I've learned some things fromhism, but I
also know that just like me, he has faults. --
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome