Posted to rec.woodworking
m II m II is offline

Default Quick Electrial Question

Yup! Here come's the old "I wasn't there but this is what really happened"
and "I know more than your Inspector does"

Maybe Dougy has learned something about not telling **you** what happened
**to you** from the other side of the world.

Funniest yet... Dougy has professed to the world, repeatedly, he has
filtered me and has his mouth gagged, for once.
Stamping his feet as he bangs his head against the wall, pacing, trying not
to burst a #14cu in his head.

Hook, line, and GFI.

---------
"tiredofspam" wrote in message
news Again, tell that to my local inspector. GFCI's were required in my
finished basement. Every outlet had to be on a protected ckt.