Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

On Sep 4, 8:27*pm, Paul Franklin
wrote:
Subject says it all. I've tried several brands of "premium" covers for
my weber gas grill. Include Weber brand and whatever brookstone sells,
plus some others. *The best so far is some type of cloth with a PVC
like coating, but after a season (usually less) *out in sun/rain they
all develop pinholes and or cracks that make them leaky as a sieve.

And I'm in NE Ohio, not some scorched earth hell-hole desert.

I don't mind paying for quality, I just can't find it.

Anyone know a brand/type that lasts?

TIA,

Paul F.

If you still have an old one you can use as a pattern have one made
out of Teflon impregnated cloth. I found the material at the local
cloth store. They clean easy too.
.. They line thermal drapes and make ironing board covers out of this
stuff

Jimmie