LRod

Default Norm's mahagany finish

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:36:10 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Larry Bud" wrote in message

Geez Ed, it's not like he beat up his wife and screwed some hooker.
It's freakin' STAIN!!!

Right, it will not change my life or yours.

But is was wood related and I voiced my opinion. Rather that use stain, he
could have bought real walnut for less than the mahogany he was coloring.

Uh, did it occur to you that he wasn't staining the mahogany to look
like walnut? Do you think maybe he was using a stain that happened to
be walnut colored to give the mahogany a different hue.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net