Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_41_] Bill[_41_] is offline

Default Quick Electrial Question

Swingman wrote:
On 9/6/2011 2:40 PM, Leon wrote:

Glad you weren't looking for a quick answer! LOL

Gosh, and I almost didn't post my "quick question".
It's hard to guess what will capture peoples' interest. But I think if a
thread has a lot of potential energy in it (like a good application of
gravity, chickens, a catapult, gun powder, and/or electricity), that
probably adds to its attractiveness to me and to many other like-minded
overaged juvenile-delinquent's here! : )

Hell, he got the correct answer on the second _reply_ at 4:46 PM.
Nothing further was needed on the original question ... and for the GFCI
question, eleven minutes later at 4:57 PM.

http://www.craftkb.com/Uwe/Threads/L...trial-Question

Everything since is either echoes, or noise.