Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default magnetic switch

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Sep 5, 5:43 pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

On Sep 5, 3:49 pm, "John Grossbohlin"

I am another one that was very disappointed to find out that a lot of
my bike touring stuff deteriorated after only 30 years. They don't
make things like they used to.

Yeah... only 30 years and the stuff turned into useless stuff... I'm
actually going to throw some of it away rather than continue to warehouse
it! LOL

Make sure you check eBay before you toss anything. It's funny how
some old pieces of kit can bring some bucks. Years ago I gave a buddy
the original Campagnolo aero water bottle. He used the things for
years and still has it and uses it. I ran across one on eBay and I
was shocked to see how much a used water bottle could fetch.

The stuff I'm throwing out of isn't serviceable any longer... if it was
serviceable it would be on Craigslist along with the serviceable stuff!

I also weigh the opportunity costs of listing stuff against what I can
reasonably expect to get for it. Handling 20 e-mails for a $10 item isn't
worth my time and it goes in the trash... it seems like the low priced stuff
and free stuff generates the most e-mails so I really weigh the opportunity
costs.

John