Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Agent kill filter help please

I hadn't heard of that station until you mentioned it, Eric.. funny callsign
though.

I was interested in hearing some programming (I'm in western PA), but it
seems that a subscription is required, and I didn't see if a subscription
feed would be commercial-free, so I lost interest.

Yep, same as you.. I just hit the delete key for all the crap posts.

--
WB

wrote in message
Greetings Bill,
I don't reply to any of those messages. Or read them. Especially when
so many of them have some sort of made up name that's aimed at
insulting someone. BTW, do you have, or did you have, anything to do
with KPIG?
Eric