Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Allison[_4_] Robert Allison[_4_] is offline

Default Mattress frames

On 9/6/2011 5:11 AM, Jim wrote:
After 30 years of being a waterbed user I feel the time has come to make
a change. Number one on the list is a memory foam bed likely from Costco.

The basic support for these mattresses calls for solid and flat, which
suggests that a waterbed frame should do just fine. But at least one
website claimed otherwise.

Has anyone here transformed a hard side wooden waterbed frame for use
with a memory foam mattress?

I don't have an answer for you, but wanted to relate my experience with
water beds for those who have not used one. My message is: DON'T! It
ruined my last marriage. We got a water bed and we just started
drifting apart.

--
Robert Allison
New Braunfels, TX