Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

i never cover my grill, its a outside appliance designed to live
outdoors...........

do you cover your car? cover your house?

a well designed gas grill should do fine outdoors

Isn't that what sheds are for?

I have a Nat Gas Weber that I use the storage underneath for a hibatchi and
other various items that rust if I don't use a cover for the grill. I'm
using the same Weber cover that I bought with the grill in 2006. It has a
few cracks and pin holes but still keeps moisture from the storage under
grill.