Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim T Jim T is offline

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

On 9/4/2011 10:17 PM, aemeijers wrote:
On 9/4/2011 9:51 PM, bob haller wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:27 pm, Paul
wrote:
Subject says it all. I've tried several brands of "premium" covers for
my weber gas grill. Include Weber brand and whatever brookstone sells,
plus some others. The best so far is some type of cloth with a PVC
like coating, but after a season (usually less) out in sun/rain they
all develop pinholes and or cracks that make them leaky as a sieve.

And I'm in NE Ohio, not some scorched earth hell-hole desert.

I don't mind paying for quality, I just can't find it.

Anyone know a brand/type that lasts?

TIA,

Paul F.

i never cover my grill, its a outside appliance designed to live
outdoors...........

do you cover your car? cover your house?

a well designed gas grill should do fine outdoors

Isn't that what sheds are for?

Yes and everyone has one in their backyard just like you do.