Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Hell -o and a fair warning

"Arch" wrote in message
I'm almost 90 now and that coupled with losing all my (uninsured) metal
and wood lathes, chucks, tools, and accessories plus a Scot's lifetime
collection of antique tools to thieves who probably sold them for scrap
iron turned me out of my empty shop and off talking turning for a time.
I still have the smaller turning things I had at my camp so I'll set up
and try to remember how to turn wood again. Soon as the weather cools
off I'll start musing here to y'alls distraction again. That's fair
warning.

Turn to Safety, Arch

Arch,

Good to hear you are well and still have the gumption to keep turning after
being cleaned out by thieving scoundrels.

Keep Codgering,
Lobby