Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Martin[_3_] Bill Martin[_3_] is offline

Default TIG welder info

On 2011-09-03, Bill wrote:
On 09/03/2011 01:04 PM, Jon Elson wrote:

My expectation is for this welder to die soon after the warranty
expires, and the "vendor" to renege on warranty terms. These welders
are sold to various resellers and are private labeled by them. The
factory, apparently, does not want to put its own name on them, for
obvious reasons. This if a fly by night welder made by a fly by night
factory and sold by a fly by night private label reseller.

Eastwood is not what I would call "fly-by-night". They are well know for
hight end stuff in the motorsports world. It does concern me that I
can't tell who actually makes the machine though.

bill