Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Home made Torx T-9 insturment

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Recently dropped a FRS walkie talkie, which now transmits
but without any TX audio. I'm curious what's inside.

The Harbor Freight security bit set has T8 and T10. And as
Goldilocks said about the porridge, one is too small and one
is too large.

You bought the wrong set. They sell a set of six small 'star' bits that
includes T-9. It's not always available, but I bought two sets the last
time I saw them.

I dug out the spare HF set, #93316. It has T-5, T-5.5, T-6, T-7, T-8
& T-9.