Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_42_] Bill[_42_] is offline

Default Agent kill filter help please

On 9/2/2011 9:58 PM, Steve Ackman wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:29:22 +0000 (UTC), Kelly D. Grills wrote:
* DoN. :

I don't know Agent specifically, but the usual trick is to count
commas in the "Newsgroups: " header. One comma is two newsgroups, two
commas is three an so forth.

FYI the Xref header is preferred over the Newsgroups header.

http://www.slrn.org/docs/slrn-FAQ-4.html#ss4.14

From one slrn bigot to another. :-)

Zealot, not bigot. ;-)

at least with thunderbird, I just discovered I could put a custom filter
type of "headers" into my filter and then delete messages posted to the
usual annoying places - reduced my daily number of messages from
hundreds to a few dozen that seem to be somehow related to the topic of
metal working