Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Agent kill filter help please

I'm not addressing you personally, Eric, but developing a practice of never
replying to the morons with agendas would deny them of the attention they
crave.. and eventually they'll fade away.

This would include ignoring the MWAs when they ask for metalworking help..
by seeing the value of their eventual absence.

Then, finally, those with actual metalworking interests could resume
metalworking discussions without all the added bull****.

--
WB

wrote in message
Though I use lots of kill filters I cannot figure out how to filter
out cross posts in Agent. And the number of and subjects of posts from
other newsgroups is making it really hard to read rcm. So can anyone
tell me how to filter out crossposts using Agent?
Thanks,
Eric