Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default OT - Anyone planning to evacuate from Irene?

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
I didn't think there was any farm country left in NJ.

Plenty. Wooded areas too. Even a great swamp.

If it wasn't for the taxes, it'd be paradise. ...And maybe some other
negatives I'm conveniently overlooking at this time.

I grew up in Northern NJ in Secaucus. Back then it was a good town in
a good state. Ten minutes from Times Square but yet in farm country. I
could ride through town on my bicycle with my 12 ga. shotgun across the
handlebars to go hunting in the swamp with no one getting the least bit
excited.

John