Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_7_] CW[_7_] is offline

Default O/T: And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 8/30/2011 7:08 AM, basilisk wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:33:06 -0400, Bill wrote:

On 8/30/2011 8:53 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 8/29/2011 11:38 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

$3.71/gal at the
local cash& carry Arco.

The chain jerking continues.

Holiday weekend coming up ... gotta get a little gouging in.

Speaking of gouging, has anyone noticed the games Gillette is playing
with their blades. No more Atra--but plenty of $3+ cartridges in the
stores. I wrote them a letter sharing with them know how I felt about
it. No response yet. LOL.

Do what I did, I quite shaving in 1985, so far so good.

I do own a razor but I have no idea if you can get double
edge blades anymore.

basilisk

Yes,you can. Any drug store sells them. Many people have gone back to
the double edge razor in recent years. Back in the 70's, I tried a twin
blade, wrote it off as a gimmick and went back to the safety razor.