Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Anyone planning to evacuate from Irene?

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Now you're going overboard. g But yes, few of the travelers who know
only the NJ Turnpike have any idea how wooded this state is, and how much
farmland there is.

Even around Princeton, once you get past the developments, most of the
land is farms.

To give everyone a better picture of what my part of NJ is like, I'm about
50 miles due west of Times Square, NYC. I am 8 miles from PA as the bird
flies. I watched the DirecTV blimp float overhead last night around 9 PM
and we have multiple hot air balloon fly-overs daily if the weather
permits.

You must be around Spruce Run somewhere.

My front lawn has a "crop circle" that is actually a balloon landing
target. We have more deer, red tailed fox, raccoon, geese, snakes, turtles
and horses than we can count on our block alone (counted 50+ deer in 20
minutes a few weeks ago) so food is abundant should a major catastrophe
ever really occur...

.And maybe some other negatives I'm conveniently overlooking at this
time.

The benefits depend somewhat on whether you're connected. d8-)

Hey... I'm mostly Sicilian and our... cough The official stance by
many is that there is no mafia.

LOL.

Right. One of my high school friends in Princeton was the son of Sam the
Plumber. Tell me there's no mafia. d8-)

It's the Amish that worry me. Those radicals.

Dangerous people, especially when they form a posse...

--
Ed Huntress

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.