Silvan

Default gloat gloat gloat (sort of)

MG wrote:

Enjoy your new toy and brag about the things you are going to make.

First I have to spend another day or two twiddling and tweaking the thing,
looks like. I didn't get the right wing on quite right, and it sticks up a
hair. So that means I get to re-do the rails too maybe. Whee. All this
anal-ness will pay dividends later though.

Then I have to re-arrange my shop rather dramatically to try to make better
use of what little space I have. Where I've got it just isn't going to
work. Amazing how much more imposing the reality of a 48" x 60" footprint
is in the flesh (iron) than on paper.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/