Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default How to resolder a cold solder connection?

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 20:42:52 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Nothing I read commented on the original solder job, IMO probably
because they can't tell and most of them own Hondas and don't want to
think it was made badly in the first place.

Most of them aren't likely to know anything more than which end of
the hot soldering iron to pick up, let alone the various failure modes
of soldered connections.

Right. I'm happy they know which part is bad, roughly how to fix
it, and the write webpages for people like me.