Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hole Spacing

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:06:10 -0400, Bill
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

You haven't read _The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove_ (or any book by
Christopher Moore) yet, have you?

Just to let you know Larry, I did read a few pages of this book at
Amazon.com.
The author seemed to make effective and interesting use of imagery,

They just get better and better as the pages progress, too.

clearly distinguishing the book from those in the "pulp fiction" category.

....or the Trash Romance category.

Surely it must be better than the "Drawing with the right side of the
brain". I admit I only got about 100 pages into that one before I found
a replacement ("Lifelike Drawing with Lee Hammond"). It has its own
methodology too. It is very "gride based" with a lot of emphasis on how
to produce realistic shading (but I didn't realize that when I bought
it). I guess you take a little from here, and a little from there, and
you do what you do. Yes, you can quote me on that...

Uh, right. Roger, wilco, and out.

--
The problem with borrowing money from China is
that thirty minutes later, you feel broke again.