Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On 28/08/2011 19:05, Fuschia wrote:
On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 15:07:36 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

There's no point in arguing about this at all. The OP finds the smoke
offensive and wants ideas to be rid of it. Why is not the issue.

I find fat stupid people offensive. And total vegetarian snobs. What is
the best method of blowing them away?

Like many people I suffer badly from cigarette smoke. It makes me
cough and my eyes and ears itch terribly. I object to being subjected
to that.

I'm not at all surprised & you have my sympathy. There is no need for
you to be subjected to that. We could have 'smoking' and 'non smoking'
venues for eating & drinking - then we could both be happy.

Fortunately I do not suffer for asthma like many people for
who cigarette smoke can actually be life threatening without waiting
to get cancer.

Many things trigger asthma attacks, however smoking is not the cause of
asthma.

For you to equate that with a dislike of vegetarians simply underlines
your selfishness and your scorn for the wellbeing of others.

Oh come on. Vegetablists are simply attention seeking ****wits.