Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fuschia Fuschia is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 15:07:36 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

There's no point in arguing about this at all. The OP finds the smoke
offensive and wants ideas to be rid of it. Why is not the issue.

I find fat stupid people offensive. And total vegetarian snobs. What is
the best method of blowing them away?

Like many people I suffer badly from cigarette smoke. It makes me
cough and my eyes and ears itch terribly. I object to being subjected
to that. Fortunately I do not suffer for asthma like many people for
who cigarette smoke can actually be life threatening without waiting
to get cancer.
For you to equate that with a dislike of vegetarians simply underlines
your selfishness and your scorn for the wellbeing of others.