Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article
,
Dean Heighington wrote:
I have my suspicions that the OT may have been
intended to spark a row, cos the solution seems quite obvious.

In one. And it worked.

No-one is going to suffer from passive smoking outdoors. Annoying,
possibly. But then so are lots of things neighbours do.

It depends on how concentrated. It can certainly be very unpleasant
going into a building past all the smokers at the door.

I can see that as you're close to them. Not so close if you're next door.
Of course blame the law for your situation. A room provided for smokers
with decent filtration and extraction (as before the law changed) saved
such things.

PS I did smoke (a pipe) until the BBC gave me Legionaires' Disease.
(1988) Not a comfortable way to give up smoking.

Oh dear - I remember that. Riverside had water evaporation air cooling
which always struck me as dodgy.

In my case: BH

--
From KT24