Posted to rec.woodworking
Elmo[_7_] Elmo[_7_] is offline

Default Hole spacing

On 28/08/2011 12:07 AM, Jack Stein wrote:
On 8/25/2011 9:31 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I wish people would use publicly accessible sites instead of some
funky binary. ABPW is a PITA.

Only because you have to pay to access it, otherwise it is no more a
PITA than any other group. If you ask me, it's a PITA to not be able to
attach pictures to this group.

Several _dozen_ picture hosting sites are free for the asking.

Picture hosting sites are nothing like a newsgroup.

That's not so. Flickr for instance is very like a newsgroup with a lot
of social chat along with image hosting. You could easily move a group
like this onto Flickr.

If you think Plaxo
or Flickr etc are the same as participating in something like ABPO your
officially out to lunch.

Enjoy your lunch. (And it's you're, not your.)