Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Hole spacing

On 8/25/2011 7:32 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

I use eternal-september, it is free, but no binary groups, and I can
honestly say I haven't missed them. Sure i miss some stuff, but enough
people post links to websites that I do not feel I am missing that much.

I use eternal-september as well, and it does provide a couple of binary
sites. The ONLY reason I want binaries is for
Alt.Binaries.Photo.Originals. Eternal-september carries this group BUT
it only processes a few of the pictures. Not sure why all pictures are
not sent but it *might* have something to do with size. At any rate,
that is the sight I want, and it has always been active, and remains so
even after the dickheads at Comcast and Verison dropped their service.

ABPW was never active, and certainly after all the free access was
dropped, it is not likely any better. ABPOriginals is an exception and
is a nice group for those that like photography.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com