bole2cant

Default Drawer Slides

L. Wilson,

I think you may have the answer, but I couldn't tell from the Accuride picture
what the mechanism is--probably magnets. They are harder to open but do close
nicely.

No, these were not improperly installed. All were the same in two or three
houses (WICs), and closed by themselves (last few inches).
--
-Doug
"L. Wilson" wrote in message
More than likely were Accuride 3832SC or something very similar. Will
pull the drawer closed from about 2 or 3 inches. I just put some of
these in my RV to replace the crap the manufacture puts in. I think
they will stay closed during travel just fine. Take a look at

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...6&filter=35816