Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default Sawing with one eye

On Aug 26, 1:45*am, "Seismo R. Malm" wrote:

I have somewhat similar problem and I like this:http://www.fine-tools.com/G-sawguide.html

Yep. That's a good one, alright. I picked it up some years ago on
eBay on a whim, and it sat around for a while...seasoning. When I
did get around to using it I was pleasantly surprised by the quality
and accuracy. I've recommended it to friends and was going to buy one
for a buddy's birthday, but found it hard to find and odd that it was
unknown to places that normally carry Vaughan & Bushnell, the
"manufacturer". They don't even list it on their web site. It seems
to be a rebranded Japanese tool judging from the quality and saw
configuration.