Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Virtual Box

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:07:40 -0700, robgraham wrote:

I downloaded this as one of these home computing networks where
'thousands'? of home computers are meant to help with scientific
research. The project has failed to configure itself properly, and I've
uninstalled the project software. Is there any value in my retaining
the Virtual Box application

Only you know if you have a use for it, I suppose :-) I run Linux as my
main OS, and have a vbox setup for running Windows 2000 when I need to do
something where it has to be Windows and there's no Linux equivalent (I
think the last time was well over a year ago)

cheers

Jules