Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Anyone planning to evacuate from Irene?

"Winston" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

(...)

Thanks for the thought, Winston, but I'm not going to get trapped here.
If
it's a high Category 2 and headed straight for us, we're gone.

And we only have a hurricane hit hard about once per century. d8-)

I'll take my earthquakes any day.

I don't think about them unless they are happening
and when I do think about them with any concentration,
they've already happened.

--Winston

The thing I like about hurricanes, compared to earthquakes and tornadoes, is
that we have no excuse for winding up in physical danger. There's plenty of
warning.

--
Ed Huntress