Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Anyone planning to evacuate from Irene?

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Aug 25, 11:03 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
Is anyone starting to plan evacuation out there? The latest models show
the
eye going right over my garage. g I'm only 6 miles from salt water, but
I'm at 115 feet of altitude, so I'm going to ride it out. The storm surge
*could* wind up re-shaping the barrier islands of NJ, like one did just
under a century ago.

It doesn't look good.

--
Ed Huntress

Oh, and one more thing. An earthquake AND the "storm of the century"
in the same week? Surely this is some Old-Testament punishment for
something...

PLUS, another sign of the apocalypse -- Dick Cheney's memoir is published.

--
Ed Huntress