Luigi Zanasi

Default Norm's mahagany finish

On 24 Feb 2004 13:17:29 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
scribbled:

Everybody's mother WAS a virgin.

Is Norm Jewish or does someone think Abram sounds Jewish? Honest question. I've
never thought about it before. Probably never again.

I haven't got a clue, and I care as much as you probably do. I vaguely
remember someone asking or mentioning it or arguing about it on the
wreck many years ago. I just thought it was a good line and stole it
for the Anti-FAQ.

Ah! Actually, a Google search revealed that the Heartbreak Kid once
said, back in 1996 when I started lurking he "I believe that you
are in error: although he is Jewish and a carpenter, he is not God."
So, that's where I got the line.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address