Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Hell -o and a fair warning

My heartfelt thanks to all you guys for the warm 're'-welcome. Wouldn't
it be great and what a difference it'd make if all our nation's leaders
were woodturners!

Charlie will you please stop making my eyes mist up. I much
appreciated the offer. I have plenty turning equipment for the small
things I plan to turn (and ruin) from now on. Actually I had thought of
how best to donate most of my lifetime's accumulation of stuff,
especially the early American tools and lathes I had collected over many
years in New England. For the last few years I've had to be in
Tallahassee for long stretches so I took an apartment there and set up a
'turning' shop in one bedroom. A quad bypass kept me back home in S. Fla
for weeks that stretched into months during which time the break-in
occurred in Tally. I will say they were thorough. Took all of Lori's
furniture and furnishing, everything, even our clothes (way out of style
anyway, but I keep looking to see them walking around town). What a
world. Oh well "there are no pockets in shrouds" and I've had a great
life and still enjoying it. . Thanks again, y'all.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter