Posted to uk.d-i-y
robgraham robgraham is offline

Default Tennis elbow clasp - any good

On the basis that there may be some tennis players here, but there are
many more who've wielded a hammer for extensive periods and similar
activities which can generate RSI in the elbow, has anyone any
experience of what is called an "Epicondylitis Clasp"?

A pal was wearing one today saying his physio daughter recommended it,
but he'd not had it on long enough to know if it works.

I collected problems in both elbows many years ago - I blamed it at
the time on handling too many bricks probably the wrong way, though
I'm not sure if there actually is a right way. Anyway both elbows can
give me bother on occasions and anything that does't cost a session at
the physio is worth a try.

Any comments ?
Rob