Posted to comp.sys.laptops,uk.d-i-y
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default HP/Compaq laptop battery and/or charger problem

BillW50 wrote:
On 8/20/2011 5:37 PM, dennis@home wrote:
"AJL" wrote in message

I do keep all my music (6G), all my ebooks (2G), and all my photos
(11G) on my phone and it's always with me. It's nice to have access to
the *whole* library and it also serves as my off site backup.

Unless it remains off site all the time its not really going to serve as
off site.
You can be sure that the fire/flood/lightning strike will happen while
they are together if the data is valuable.

That is so true Dennis. And while I keep some stuff off site (not as
much as I should). My data really doesn't have a lot of monetary value.
As heaven forbid that my house burns right into the ground someday. And
all of my devices and data are no more. Yes that would be heartbreaking
and all, but that is nothing compared that I don't have a house anymore.
I dunno, but I think most would feel the same.

Hm... I am contemplating to dump my second backup usb seagate disk
elsewhere. Privacy concerns stopping me at the moment