Andy Hall

Default Range cooker recommendations?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:45:23 +0100, "Baxter Basics"
wrote:

Hi,

cheers for that. Ideally I would mix and match- not that fussed about the
range cooker look- its just the only sensible place for a cooker we have is
in the chiney (where the original range would have been) so I am looking for
the best compromise which fits in a 90cm hole!

cheers

Bax

We considered a Falcon at one point and it certainly is a well
engineered product. I looked also at some of the Italian origin
ranges like Brittania and they are OK, but not in the same league in
build quality.

In the end we went with an Aga for a whole variety of reasons but
that's another story.

Have you tried contacting a few Aga Rayburn dealers than your local
one? You may find that somebody has one available or ordered.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl