Posted to alt.home.repair
beecrofter[_2_] beecrofter[_2_] is offline

Default enamel through an airless

On Aug 18, 12:03*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
I need to spray about five gallons of alklyd enamel through a Graco XR7
sprayer. *This will be the most efficient way to do this project. *I have
sprayed *a lot of latex paint through it over the years, and it did fine.
Just wondering what the differences are with enamel. *Clean with mineral
spirits? *Check to make sure I am using the right orifice? * *Tips
appreciated.

Steve

--

Heart surgery pending?www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

Buy a paper cone type strainer, look into adding some "penetrol" if
the paint does not go on the way you want.