Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Night Tripper[_3_] The Night Tripper[_3_] is offline

Default replacement part sought for Hygena Gas Grill

Hi all
it looks like part of the grill on our gas cooker is starting to break
down.

It's a Hygena Select 610G cooker, the type where the grill is inside the
cooker, ie. you can only use the grill or the oven at one time (grr). There
is an assembly which fits into the jet and extends for most of the width of
the cooker. The upper part of this has a pipe and holes out of which the
flames come. There is also a lower (pressed-on?) 'sheeted' part which
appears to be coming away from the rest of the assembly. As a result of this
some gas is coming out of the join area instead of the holes, causing a
sputtering and (I assume) a loss of real grill power.

Apologies for a poor description! Anywa, any idea what this might be called
and where I might get hold of a spare, if possible? Haven't had much joy
with the usual on-line places.

Thanks
Jon N