Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default 'nuther question, rewire 110v heat treat oven to 220? (or swapfor a 220 oven)

Jon Anderson wrote:
On 8/16/2011 5:48 AM, Winston wrote:

'Sounds like you can replace the heating element and the power
switch (from SWX143 to SWX144) and run your new 230 V unit
without any external geegaws.

Customer Service can help with the straight info:
319-556-2241 or 800-553-0039

Thank you, been too busy last week or so to delve into this.
I'll give a call tomorrow and see what the damage would be to convert.

Cool!

Customer Service can also provide a part numbers for all
the other affected components like the fuses and
appropriate localized line cord as well, I am sure.

Please keep us posted.

--Winston -- Fuse (10 amp .25 + 1.25 (BussTM Type ABC))