Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default move a child window

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 08:41:10 +0200, Robert Roland
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:21:24 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

The three pane sub window on my forte agent has slid up so i
no longer see the top of the window.

On mine, there are scroll bars in the main window when a child window
is moved outside the visible area. I have version 4.2.

Alternatively, you can press Alt-minus to get the window menu for the
child window and then press M and an arrow key. After that, you can
move the window with the mouse and place it by clicking the mouse.

I was SURE it was alt -

For some reason, that's not working this time. Altspace works.

I've not seen anyone else report this, but my child window group moves
around on its own on this 'puter. Only a few pixels each time I
restart. Now That I've lost the whole top bar, its only a matter of
time till I have to uninstall Forte.

Karl

Karl