Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Democracy in Action

On 8/12/2011 8:22 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 8/11/2011 11:46 PM, Leon wrote:

snip

You can proffer opinions to the contrary until you're blue in the face,
my friends ... but you can NOT overcome the ACTUAL fact of the
deplorable state of the educational system in this country today!

Again: "Parental involvement" ... hardly any kid succeeds without it today.

Bryan is still single, is a home owner and hopes to be "totally" debt
free by the end of next year. Not too bad for a 23 year old guy.

About that "arranged marriage" seminar that is upcoming ... :~)

I can not think of a better way to produce good grand kids. ;~)