Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default RIP Broken Britain..

Jim K wrote:
"John Williamson" wrote in message
stuart noble wrote:
On 12/08/2011 12:29, Nightjar wrote:
On 12/08/2011 12:24, stuart noble wrote:
My partner recalls seeing something similar before - but it was
wartime
and she also saw the looters shot by passing troops.

Which, if we're honest, is where we're heading.
The death penalty is not permitted by the EU Charter of Human Rights,
which determines how the EU Convention on Human Rights is interpreted
within the EU.

I'm sure some future dictator will devise a test to create a non-human
category. George Orwell may have got his dates wrong but the writing's on
the wall.

Yeah, bloomin' grafitti artists.....

It wouldn't be so bad if they could spell.

like how many F's in graffiti.....

I *thought* it lwked odd.....

It's a law of usenet, isn't it?

--