Mike Hide

Default Norm's mahagany finish

Always remember Edwin the guy is really a carpenter Thats why he shows his
ignorance on such matters for all to see on TV. I bet he never even
mentioned a "brown " mahogany stain

Stuff like Honduras mahogany is wasted on the likes of Norm.....Even
stranger when I come to think of it wasn't someone on this group talking
about making a deckout of it six months or so ago ......those kind of
people should be locked up .....mjh

--

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
om...
I was watching a re-run of YW this morning and Norm was making a tray

table
out of mahogany. Nice looking wood that sells for about $6.50 and up.

When
it was almost done, I thought it looked pretty good.

Then he said mahogany can be too red so he put a dark walnut stain on
it!!!!. I'm glad this was before breakfast or I would have puked. He'd
have don better using mdf and a couple of coats of brown latex.

--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome