Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gib Bogle[_3_] Gib Bogle[_3_] is offline

Default RIP Broken Britain..

On 12/08/2011 11:54 p.m., Hugh - Was Invisible wrote:
On 12/08/2011 12:29, Nightjar wrote:
On 12/08/2011 12:24, stuart noble wrote:

My partner recalls seeing something similar before - but it was wartime
and she also saw the looters shot by passing troops.

Which, if we're honest, is where we're heading.

The death penalty is not permitted by the EU Charter of Human Rights,
which determines how the EU Convention on Human Rights is interpreted
within the EU.

OTOH, the idea of being able to spray rioters with semi-permanent dye is
an excellent idea.

Colin Bignell

Pluses

1. It will be possible to identify those at the scene at the time

Not just for the police, but also for their neighbours, teachers,
employers etc. to identify them. An excellent idea.