Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Circular saw recommendations?

On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:36:43 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 8/10/2011 8:34 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:34:02 -0400, Robatoy

I just wish you could realize that it empowers them and bothers the
rest of us. We just want them to go away and they won't as long as
some are giving them airtime.grumble,grumble Damned enabler!

I think what "we" might dislike even more is the tattle tale net nanny.

OMG, you're right. I've turned into that Cherman guy who bailed a few
years ago, haven't I? OK, I'll shut up.

Your tag line below makes a lot of sense. Don't be afraid of the troll.

It's not fear. It's merely the persistant annoyance of a yapping,
ankle-biter, mini-dog. Ya just gotta hate 'em.

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach