Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Democracy in Action

" wrote in
:

I'm agreeing with most of what I didn't quote.

You may be thinking 80K is a lot around here, but it isn't. I am happy to
help with extras That they couldn't afford for the kids if I didn't help.
Going into more details would be too personal, sorry.

Maybe competition between schools in academic subjects
could be more emphasized. Although, depending on what the parents do
with the info, it is sufficiently known which schools do better. People
will go live in those districts.

So I'll mark you down as being in favor of a permanent underclass.

You know better than that. I'm in favor of helping everyone attain their
best. How is the problem/question. And in the spirit of American
competitiveness that I thought you would appreciate, I wrote the above
"Maybe " etc

--
Best regards
Han