Posted to rec.woodworking
busbus busbus is offline

Default Democracy in Action

On Aug 11, 2:13*pm, Han wrote:

Some of that I can agree with. *OTOH, employee-employer relations are
much more combative than they need to be, hence the unneccesary strikes
(teachers can't strike in NJ, I believe). *The only thing they could do
was not volunteer for after school work with the kids after years
without contract.

I'm all for reorganizing some of the work rules. *Especially the rule
that says your pension is based on the average salary you made during
your last (1,2,3?) years, includng overtime!! *That's ridiculous.

Han,

I am glad we are having a dialogue on this. I agree with your last
statement.