Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Google groups

On Aug 11, 12:44*am, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Ron
wrote:

I did find it on remote desktop and it could be set up there but I only
log in there when I have work to do there which is not that often so why
bother? *Besides OS and computer upgrades are imminent. This is not as
big a deal as you're trying to make it.

OE is a Windows component. You should be able to enable it under set
programs access and defaultsMicrosoft Windows

What OS is the OP running?

"To conclude, there is no Outlook Express program for Windows 7... in
fact, one couldn't even install it on Vista."

Dunno. The OP seemed to show Vista, and then the OP said Windows XP
Pro.